Sunday, October 29, 2006

Well, it's finally done. I got George's blog up and running. The first post is up and I think that it looks good, but it will still need a little detail work. WordPress is great and I can see why alot of people are running it now. The garden newsletter was sent on its way on Friday and we'll see what happens there. I'll call on Monday to see if it showed up in their inbox.

It's a bit cloudy and overcast today, which is nice considering that it's always sunny here. CP has been up, played, and is now sleeping before we take off to meet a friend, and fellow LMT John, at a nearby coffee shop. We're going to discuss what days and hours I will work at his office. He got into it a while back and the main person has moved on. He and the others will now operate it as a co-op type business. Everyone takes a share of the hours that the place is available and that gets divvied up based on expenses every month. It's a great way of doing things and allows for everyone to do things their way without compromising the integrity of the group. I'm looking forward to this. I'll have the office in the evenings, since I mainly work evenings anyway, although tomorrow is an exception. I've wanted to work with John since I met him. He and I do the same kind of work and avoid the same kinds of metaphysical methods. This will be good.

The LW sits with her laptop reading some sort of funny blog writing this morning. She's chuckling in the background. Other than her chortles, the only noise is the birds chirping.

No comments: