Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I don't know where Sunday and Monday went. Did anyone see 'em?

Our tour of the neighborhood went well this morning until I started looking around and the LW stopped calling out her turns. By the time that I saw the SS Chariot making its turn to port, I could only jam the brakes and hop off of the pedals. The back end of the bike came up and hit me in the family jewels, but I avoided hitting CP's little ship. Even with this small incident, we all had a good time. CP was out by the time we headed for home and happily bounced homeward in dreamland.

This weekend is the Great Tucson Beer Festival and Tucson Meet Yourself. We went to the latter festival last year and I got to load up on Phillipino food. Mmmmmm adobo! I think that we'll visit both this year since we garden with Sam Wymer, one of the folks setting up the beer festival. I'll play designated driver since beer isn't on my list of favorite things.

I wouldn't mind going to see The Life And Death Of The Peoples Temple tonight at the El Con, but the neighborhood association board meeting is tonight at the same time. I've heard the story of Ol' Jim before, but this documentary is supposed to have some footage made by some of the people who were in line for some of the kool aid.

That's going to be three non-profit board meetings this week. At least I'm getting them all out of the way at one time.

No comments: