Saturday, October 07, 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7hOSuvIRPE

The LW made it to the stork sale at the birth center this morning and found CP some new clothes. I would have posted the direct link tags into the blog, but my html skills are nonexistent and the image shifts everything in the blog.

Made it over to the Corbett Garden this morning and it was a busy place. The Mantis got a real workout and the garden looks like it should. It's time to get the fall plants going and I hope to catch up with everyone else and get my green things into the ground soon. I've been bothered with a bit of cervical spine pain today and the oxycodone is all that seems to keep it at bay. Yes, I know, I need a massage. This coming week will be a chiro visit and a massage.

Just talked to my folks who are visiting my bro up while camping up near Smithville lake. They are excited to get bicycles and start exercising and the LW and I are excited for them. They've been looking at Electra Townie 7s and I hope that's what they get. We're going to have a great time in Feb when they come out to visit. I told mom that I could switch the skewers out and that she could pull CP around town in the SS Chariot when they get here.

The LW picked up her Raleigh today at Pima Street after the garden meeting. Her friend Brandy is going to commute on it. We pulled it out of the backyard shed and dropped it off on Thursday.....Phil and Judy really hooked the LW and Brandy up. If you're in town or visiting and need anything bike related, Pima Street is the place to go. Their service is unbeatable. We're so happy to see the bike actually getting used and cared for. I think that CP is looking forward to a bike outing with Aunt Brandy some time soon.

No comments: