Monday, August 07, 2006

CP's been busy this morning with the drooling and all, so it's tough to read and comprehend anything as my shirt has begun to look like I was on the wrong end of a water balloon fight.

It took me forever to get through this Time article that I found, thanks to AGITPROP. The time digesting what "Ghosh" has to say, was in part due to the baby and in part due to the fact that the outcome for Iraq seems to be getting pretty dim and it's a sad thing to see. Why are we even there anyway? WMDs? That was a bad joke on Colin Powell. I can ony think that folks will read about this in history books someday and think to themselves how could we have been so stupid to think that our country (~200 years old) could fix a civilization that has pretty much been around for, ohhhhhh.... alot more than 2000 years. To top this off, it's proposed that some vertically challenged Korean guy is the real danger in the world.

No comments: