Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Teague's Place

CP and I were off early to the Y for swim classes and apparently it was too early for me. I left the house and hustled us there, but upon parking and opening the rear hatch, I discovered that I had left CP's swimsuit at home. CRAP! Well, it's only a 30 minute class, and I knew that by the time that we got back the class would be half over. There was only one thing left to do - go visit Teague! We made it down toward Pima Mine and when we finally got through the gate at Teague's place - it was on. CP had her hands full with two other busy little people and couldn't get enough. She stayed awake the entire day except for the drive to and from. She had an absolute blast! It was a good visit and I think that it needs to be at least a weekly thing from now on.

Just talked to my bro since he was driving from the BulletProof Designs compound back home to OOOOlathe. The guy spends entirely too much time in that truck and at work. Anyway, he regaled me with tales of freshly milled aluminum and something about some KTM this or that.... I flat out asked him when we could get him to Colorado for some riding, but he gave the standard noncommittal answers about work, kids, or whatever. I think that it's going to have to be a combined effort with everyone that I know back in KC to get him out there for a ride. I sat down tonight and looked at Rick Ramsey's site to find the pics from my last trip out there with the flatlander gang. It was a long fun trip, but that orange beast almost killed me at least once a day. I can't wait to go back.

No comments: