Monday, June 11, 2007

Cool Breeze

Yesterday was car work and gardening. I worked on the old jetta for most of the morning and afternoon. I'm trying to get the overheating stuff worked out and I'll replace the thermoswitch tomorrow some time. The community garden over near Sabino & Cloud is coming along nicely and I expect all 32 plots to be filled within a year. We're at 75% capacity in just a few months. The gardners are all pulling huge harvests of summer crops already.

It started off cloudy today - 72 degrees now - after a warm day yesterday and I didn't take CP to the pool. Her teeth chatter there in full sunlight. We've been inside most of the day except for trips out into the yard to check on the chickens. One of the new additions produces eggs without shells, so we're giving her yogurt and oyster shell to see if the extra calcium will help her out.

The LW's new eSATA storage drive arrived today from buy.com and it's being loaded as I type. They were easy to deal with, although newegg.com is my first choice. The LW's been playing around with words again and is now an o-fishul contributor at the Double-Tongued Dictionary. Funny stuff and it fits her like a glove. Later tonight it'll be off to the Y for some yoga for the LW and a spin around the gym for me. I've been set up in the FitLinxx program there and it should be good. The program is pretty useful and the interface for the trainers is equally easy to deal with.

No comments: