Saturday, June 09, 2007

Busy

The LW met her deadline and was pretty happy about it on Friday. I met my goals for things on Friday and spent the afternoon with CP and Auntie Melissa. It was good fun and it kept CP away from the LW's new(er) computer.

Today was a full day. We went to a garden meeting that turned into an equipment pick up, but it was good time spent around wonderful people and plants. I even got to see the doc's biodiesel setup. We started the wagon on B100 this morning. It's now a vegetarian. This afternoon someone came and looked at my truck. I got lowballed, but at least it turned up some things that I need to address with the truck. I know it's worth more than $4850 and I ordered a catalytic converter for it this afternoon...fun stuff.

In the middle of all of this, we added two bird to our coop. Big'uns! One is a Light Brahma and the other is what appears to be a golden colored Ameraucana. Sarah is a white Ameraucana it seems, but we'll see what the new one is tomorrow when I post some pics on backyardchickens.com. They're a little restless, but we are hopeful that they'll settle in nicely.

No comments: