Friday, June 01, 2007

P That Rhymes With T.....

...that stand for TROUBLE. CP's friend Ava sent her some crayons not too long ago and recently we tried them out for a bit. It was fun, but more crayon ended up being eaten than used for creative purposes on the paper. She'll figure it out soon though and the walls will probably be her canvas.

Just got back from the Y and all of our legs feel a bit wobbly. Mine especially after a big fried food lunch with Carie and family. We had a good time discussing babies and how amazing it is that the LW has tolerated me for five whole years. It doesn't seem like five years since we fooled everyone into an engagement dinner that turned out to be a wedding, but it has. My June bride is still as lovely as the day that I met her.

I put the family truckster up on craigslist today. It's been a good vehicle and I hate to see it go, but we're going to do the biodiesel thing around here. We're finally at a place to put our money where our mouths and minds are. Someone is going to get a good one-owner truck and I hope that I can find it a happy home.

No comments: