Monday, April 02, 2007

Blur

CP is all over recently. She doesn't want to crawl and will prompt you to pull her up by her hands so that she can walk with you. Funny little stinker. Tonight she and I went to the GABA meeting to see Ralph and Sherry talk about their cycling tour of Italy. It was great! We got to see some old faces and they were all smiles when CP rolled in the door.

The LW has been battling flats on the bike lately and can't seem to fix them. I think that I may slice an old tube and wrap the new one for an added layer of insurance against the little "goat's head" thorns that we have here.

I got out and took the little XR for a 27 mile spin yesterday morning. It was a fun ride and the terrain looked a good deal like Fantasy Island, the local MTB spot. It was great to get out of the house, even if I did suck up dust from the fast guys most of the time.

No comments: