Monday, April 09, 2007

Furrowed Brow

The furrowed brow is CP's latest trick. She's been employing it regularly of late, and I have no idea where she got that from. She's been exerting her will lately and is becoming quite the little person. Her sign for food is being used more and more, which has made things easy for the LW and I as our mind-reading skills only work on each other.

I got out and did some riding yesterday. As a friend put it, worshipping at the church of rotating mass. Pretty funny stuff. We put in about 20 miles, then I left the others to head home to the LW. I got home to find that the LW and CP had gone up the mountain to Molino Basin to try out the swanky backpack unit that Ma & Pa sent out recently. It was a big hit and everyone who saw them smiled. CP was evidently a vision of cuteness perched above her mom's head and was waving at everyone and everything. She started it when watching the Teletubbies (her favorite and just about only show).

Nights have been rough for the LW (and I) lately. CP's up and crying a good deal lately and she'll be standing up in bed when we go in to get her. The same, but different.

No comments: