Sunday, March 25, 2007

Quiet House

The LW and CP are in Rockford right now and I got a call earlier from a noisy hotel room. It sounded like a S+11 gathering in the background, but CP was singing in the foreground. I guess her cousin Eli has called her out, quite literally, on the scream-the-loudest game. The LW said that they are evidently going to play the Notre Dame fight song at the end of the funeral. Hmmmm...

It was a beautiful day here and I didn't dry heave while changing a diaper, pick food up from the floor, or chase a crawling baby. I got out and started working on the diesel project. I finished up with the wiring harness inside the cab and got the new dash put in. It had to come out once because I forgot to change the VIN tag, but after that it went together nicely and looks alot different than it did when I picked it up.

I realized by mid-morning, as I was contorted in the cab of the truck, that delayed-onset muscle soreness was sneaking up on me after my ride yesterday. I put in 42 miles on the XR and really enjoyed it. There were lots of great folks out playing and one of the guys had a helmet cam - funny stuff.

For the LW, Auntie Melissa, and the nemesis: Bucknell, Bruins, b b buh bye KU. Sheesh......

I had a good day today, but I sure missed CP's sleepy snuggle and the "sleep song" that she hums just before she's ready to snooze.

No comments: