Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Shangri La

This morning is chocolate chip cookies and Mark Knopfler on the wave radio. I didn' think the LW had the CD, but I found it misplaced in the book. Today was CP's first taste of the sugary chocolate goodness that is warm chocolate chip cookies contrasted by cold milk. I think that it's obvious from the picture that she absolutely loved it. She's been holding on for later naptimes these days. It's 11am and she just wound down for the morning.

this is all the heaven we've got
right here where we are
in our shangri-la

I've been trying to follow George's advice about planning and recording in the garden. It sure helps to know what's what, but also to tell where things were planted so I can guess about what the volunteer plants are. I really use it to know how late I can get away with planting various things....or maybe not.

No comments: