Monday, February 19, 2007

Just got back from speaking with the neighbor across the street about the booming stereo that he just installed in his car. He said something is wrong with it and that it cuts out when it's loud. There's some justice for ya.... Anyway, the thing still rattles every window in the house when he comes down the street and it'll be time for Five-O to remind him of the limits to his freedom if it keeps up.

Had fun at the race this weekend, but I ended up crashing on lap 3 and I wished that I hadn't given my elbow pads away. I've already spent 3 times what it would have cost to buy a pair just in bandages from the drugstore. I hope that I'm able to work tonight, because if I can't, this injury will cost me $100 or so in short order. I

I was chasing a guy that I had caught. It was my first time to catch anyone really....ever. I enjoyed going by him only to crash and get passed. I caught up with him again, but we both caught another guy. He got by the guy and I didn't. By the time I got around this guy, he was slipping away and I needed to make up some ground. I came out of a turn in a creekbed/rockbed and got just a little off balance or something because before I knew it I was face down pushing up rocks with my right elbow and shoulder. I was just lucky that I didn't break anything. One rock punched through to the bone and it even punched a hole in my shirt. I drove back home and the LW fixed me up. It still hurts, but everything's fine.

CP is back to the wake-mommy-up-all-night stuff again. It started with the sickness and hasn't stopped. The LW is hitting the wall and I figure that she'll be back to letting her cry it out soon enough.

No comments: