Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CP's two front teeth are almost through the skin now and the grandparents will have just one more thing to grin about when they arrive in a week or two. Been working on a new website design for my work site and it's time consuming since I'm just a hack. It'll be a good change. I'm supposed to go out to the garden today and look around at how the work is progressing. I have some questions about how to hook in the irrigation timer to the existing wiring and I hope that I can get that figured out soon without turning myself into a light bulb.

Using compeed style bandages on my elbow and they are amazing. They form a little gel pad over the wound and it makes a nice cushion for when you're clumsy, like me, and tend to smack into things. 3 days and the road rash is healing over already. I'm going to pick some of these up and keep them around the house. It doesn't really make sense to have anything but these, peroxide, and some guaze for wound cleaning.

No comments: