Saturday, January 10, 2009

Farewell Project Truck

A year or two ago, my lovely wife who is spoken of here often, allowed me to remove $750 from our savings account to get started with yet another old project vehicle. We purchased a VW van before that and made a little money off of it with only limited work, so this seemed like a promising enterprise. Well, it turned out that as of today, we are down a few hundred dollars from where we started because my project truck left on a flatbed truck in exchange for $300. I trust that it's going to a good home because a family friend bought it as a project vehicle for his biodiesel making hobby. As much as I am sad to see it go, the open space created by the removal of said truck will soon be filled with fruit trees. Minneola tangelo, Meyer lemon, Ruby or Rio Red grapefruit and possibly a fig or a white pomegranate. We shall see.

No comments: