Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catalina Pediatrics - Round II

I called the pediatrician's office last week to inquire about the claim for the last visit, well, the girl that I talked to at the billing office never called me back which led me to believe that they never filed the claim, as per the assurances of the office manager back in July. Well, my hunch was right this morning when I called back and was told that the claim had been submitted .....last week....after I called. I asked to speak with the office manager again, since she obviously dropped the ball, but was told that she'd call me back. Two hours later, she still hasn't responded. I figure that when/if she calls, I'll ask for the money that I had to pay up front be refunded and that they bill me like every other office does.

No comments: