Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wanted By The Police....

...and my wife thinks you're dead.....

If you recognize that bit of a song, then you'll know where we're headed tonight. The LW and I are off to revisit a bit of our past. I don't know how the Rialto Theater compares to the Bottleneck where the LW and I first met at a Junior Brown show, but it probably can't get any nastier. We're really lucky that Brown and Keen are going to be on the same show. The LW introduced me to REK after we'd started dating. I really didn't like him much, but the sound grows on you. Then, there is of course, that buckin' song. Auntie Melissa just flew across town from work (tail wind) and will watch CP tonight.

I think that this is supposed to be an early 5th anniversary outing. My wife is the best!

No comments: