Monday, May 07, 2007

Hmmmm

Recently, my 20 year high school reunion stuff came in the mail. The LW and I looked at it and wondered how 20 years had passed. I went out to the website that the reunion folks had put together and, while most of it just blew by me, the "In Memory Of" section shocked me a bit. Two friends from there were listed as having passed away - Sydney Madden and Jason Duermyer. If they'd have been clowns, I can't really say that it would have affected me much, but they weren't. They were both really great guys through and through. Syd played in a band back then and Jason was my weightlifting partner. Being out of that area and that scene has left me only to wonder what could have happened to them. I guess that's not really important in the grand scheme of things, but for some reason, I'd still like to know.

This afternoon, I think that I figured out why CP has been cranky. I suspected teething, but didn't suspect it on such a grand scale. She has 3 or 4 teeth coming in at the same time and these aren't the little incisor type teeth either....they're large. She goes to the doc tomorrow anyway for her 1yr gig, so it's good timing, I guess.

My bro called me today and said that he'd been helping to move equipment away from one of the plants where he works. After 9 inches of rain in two days or so, the river's expected to come out of the banks and levees. No fun there.

No comments: