Friday, March 02, 2007

Checked out some stuff from MS today in the Clarion Ledger. It seems as though the mayor is having a tough go of it. Pretty funny.... I can almost imagine what my grandfather has to say about that - probably something similar to his views on his former neighbor Benny Thompson.

Sunny, but cool today and some seeds went in the garden a little while ago. Tomato, pepper, pole beans, and we still have to get butterbean and eggplant seeds. The garden's shaping up and should be nice before the summer blazing begins. I got a late start last year - April 15th - and it feels good to be ahead of that time.

I think that there's some stuff going on at the Pima Air & Space Museum this weekend. There was a P-51 and an F-4 making circles over the house earlier. They landed the F-15 early and I think that he only made a couple of circles with the P-51.

No comments: