Monday, September 04, 2006

The newest photo(s) here and in the stream on the right are from some of the latest CP vs BabyBear cage matches. She's been giving this bear a good smacking whenever it comes close enough to her. The bear pinned her a few times, and she was close to going the full count, but she managed to kick it out of the ring a few times and save herself for the next round. She gave the bear's ears and arms a chewing that would make Mike Tyson proud. You can see "Myrtle", Baby Neptune to those outside of this house, hanging on the ropes and cheering her on.

It's pretty quiet today. We're supposed to head over to Oma's house today for some bratwurst and assorted side dishes. We'll probably get into some board games as well. We haven't played her and George in anything for a long time. It's funny, but by 9pm, I'm usually cashing in my chips for the night. Getting old, just like my grandmother said the other day.


I had a little excitement in the "new" truck yesterday. I haven't had much experience around dynamite or road flares and as such can't really tell the two apart. Since I bought this truck from a crackmonkey, I expected the worst. I was a bit jittery until we found some pics on the net that matched what was in the truck. Pictures of the truck are here. It's pretty ugly, but it should be a good biodiesel project vehicle. Parts are plentiful for the body and most of the drivetrain since they made plenty of these 720 style Datsuns. Alot of stuff interchanges with the gassers.

No comments: