Monday, September 11, 2006


Last week was a good week around here in CP's world. I met with the folks from the Colonia Del Valle Neighborhood Association and we went to our first meeting on Friday. It was fun and we met quite a few of our neighbors. Our city councilwoman even stopped by to meet the baby. It was her first brush with a politician. I had a dentist appointment on Thursday and didn't really enjoy tasting my own blood. I went out afterward and purchased a matching pair of Sonicare toothbrushes. The LW and I had been debating it, but I finally, spurred by the taste of my own blood, I broke down and spent the $120 at Costco. I got back in the swing of working after the knee work and the subsequent sinus nightmare. I had some appointments on the weekend even. The LW has decreed that I should start working after her normal working hours. She just isn't able to get anything done when she's left at home with CP. It was good to work on people and earn wages again. Saturday morning, CP and I ventured out to the Presidio Garden meeting. There was a great crowd of folks there. CP got held almost the entire time by other folks. It was a nice break for me. There were other children there and the weather was great. Oma Darlene was working hard in her plot and didn't have time to hold her. We'll make up for that some time soon.

I'm not usually a big fan of Sports Illustrated, but they've just put out an article that every American citizen should read.

No comments: