Sunday, May 28, 2006

Grandee and Papa enjoyed their visit, but CP's parents were just drained the entire time that they were here. I think that CP enjoyed seeing some new people, but she seemed to miss them at about 2am and took this anguish out on her parents. We enjoyed their visit and look forward to seeing them again in October.

The garden put off it's first tiny blast of summer vegetables this morning and we'll cook them up this coming week. Not much going on today. I juiced some lemons a bit ago and put it in the freezer in the ice trays. Grapefruit are next on the list.

It's memorial day weekend and I had planned to go do some riding down near the border on the dirt bike, but lack of sleep crimped that plan. Instead this weekend fills with thoughts of those who joined the military and other government branches to see the world as I did, but never returned home to their families. My thanks to you all.

No comments: