Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Well there's nothing like waking up to being another day closer to Pitocin and an amateur golfer with a set of forceps. We went for a bit of a stroll around da'hood this morning and the LW made a castor oil smoothie when we got home. She came outside while I watered the plants and finished the thing off. About half an hour later, I heard the sounds that were familiar back in the first and second trimester when she was dealing with hyperemesis gravidarum. Yup, she was face down at the porcelain altar. Now I thought that castor oil was supposed to work with gravity, not against it, but I guess that I was wrong.

Then I found this while reading the morning news. I guess I was expecting crap this morning, but from my wife, not a failed yankee oilman who thinks he's been appointed king by his man-deity in the sky: http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/2006/04/media-finally-starting-to-report.html

No comments: