Saturday, May 02, 2009

Eh...no

Well, we got word that the buyer's banking folks will get back to us....the day before closing. What a bunch of wizards we're dealing with here. I figure that the closing will get pushed...again and we'll be out of here by mid-may...if this deal works out.

The LW is off to get the birthday cake for the toddler. She wanted monsters, and monsters she shall have. We'll go to Aunt Carie's house and double up with Caden. Toddlers and lots of sugar, now that's a good time.

The house in Olathe has cracked walls - the outside walls. I guess that's not something Ms. Hubbard wants to put into the listing anywhere. Time-wasting realtors really chap me. My bro went by and looked at it and found cracks that he could stick his hand in. The outer wall at one corner has separated from the window sill and upper sill plate. All this could be yours if you pay GMAC $114,900...my arse. If I owned an excavating company, I'd give them $5k for the lot, remove everything except the utility ties, and recycle it. Then I'd sit on the lot until someone wanted to give me $20k for it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh geeze. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

Bummer about the house. There will be others.

AMorris said...

Thanks Katie...we're doing the side stroke for now, hoping that this deal will stay alive. =0)