Monday, April 13, 2009

Almost Done

The Flipper Olympics is going on next door, but we got word today that as far as the contract goes, we're pretty much done. The remaining hurdle is the loan underwriters for the buyer, but they didn't throw up any flags when it got to them, so we think we're past that. We'll know by Wednesday or so. I'm tired of waiting and right now I'm just tired of this neighborhood. Looking back, we never should have bought this house. The looks of the area and the fact that there's a 3-studio apartment thing next door should have beaten us over the head with red flags.

The flipper that owned the house next door before the previous gomer who let it go back to the bank has purchased it again. He's talking now about taking in the utility easement and using that as part of the front yard. We discussed a gate, but now he's wanting to get cheap and put in chain link panels or something. Well, the city will have it down a few weeks after he puts it up, so I won't worry too much about it, but it still irks me that this clown does whatever he wants to do. Why don't I just move my fence over to his property line and take it in for me after he gets the rock done? Flippers like this give flippers a bad name.

No comments: