Saturday, July 22, 2006

Just catchin' a breather here after the 5:30 wakeup. The LW made coffee this morning for the first time in what seems like eons and we're both wide awake and happy. The swamp cooler started working this morning again. Well, it's been running for about 10 days straight, but the humidity was beyond the threshold of its effective operating parameters.

Uppp... things were going good until a few minutes ago. The LW's brother is selling his house in Kansas and the LW thinks that I should tell people back there that it's for sale...oh, but she doesn't know how much and is completely bent because I had the nerve to ask. Yeah, I can see that that scenario will work out.

Potential conversation:

"Hey, my BIL is selling his house outside Kansas City"
"Really? How much?"
"Oh, I don't know, do you really need to know that for buying a house?"

The LW thinks that it's absolutely absurd that I would need to know the price range before I tell someone about a potential house for sale and that's all it takes these days to send us into our morning tailspin.

CP's in the swing gnawing on her fingers. That's her trick for the day. Earlier she had the blanket in one hand and didn't want to let go in order to put her fist in her mouth. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you're misrepresenting me. You know that before you interrupted me that the point I was making was that most people who decide to buy in a particular area already have an idea of what homes cost in that area; they often pre-select homes based on where they are as much as by cost. I didn't say you didn't need to know cost, only that it wasn't necessarily the first thing you needed to know.

If you're fair you'll post my response.