Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's a good thing to see good people getting written about in the paper and that evidently happened yesterday while I was getting my leg worked on. There are some people that cross your path in this spec of time that is life who, when they cross your path, you just know that they're good through and through. I know a few people like this. I married one of them, and I'm lucky enough to know others as friends or clients.

The knee feels about like it does when I twist it or fall on it, but nothing more. I still can't get out of the poang while holding CP, but that will come in time. The LW is off to the airport to drop aunt MM. She's headed back to the midwest to visit "family" and to see her brother off on his way to don't drop the soap prison. Crazy stuff. It's things like listening to her stories that scare me back into realizing how lucky I was to have a family who wasn't crack-addicted, hateful, and just plain criminal in sooooo many ways.

Then, there's this.

No comments: